--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Conversely, the pseudo-science of intelligent design is  accepted
>as fact despite
> lacking anything resembling real scientific  support."

Irreducable Complexity.  It's a science thing.  Wonder if the pro-
science poster who wrote the above has studied enough science to even
have heard of it.

I guess this is the part where you start posting a bunch of links
about it.  Don't bother.  I prefer to draw my conclusion from the
original work and doing my own analysis.

That too is a science think.