I'll say this respectfully.  Even though I am in Long Branch, I am in
the 11 th district.  The State looks at us as one district, so for
all you "asbury" only people, figure it out.  State money into the 11
th and out binds us together - sometimes in love, sometimes not.

Your impact on our district, is what gives me the right.
Additionally as someone who has worked in the social services area of
the district for close to 20 years, it also gives me a right to voice
whatever I see fit about the issue of homelessness.

With my collar on or not.

So as I respect your right to speak, I expect to speak as well.

No insult intended.  Now I have to go, cause I have a doctor's
appointment in Asbury Park of all places, and I will most likely eat
elsewhere tonight as a statement against all those who like to
exclude their surrounding neighbors from participating in your "holy
cow" communal attitude.

(with some exceptions)

KB

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kevin,
> No need for name calling!  I don't see ANY criminals, here  Not here
> in this group or in Asbury Park.  AP citizens have a right to
disagree
> on ANYthing!  I would NEVER call them "criminals" simply because
they
> don't agree!  While I think the homeless SHOULD be cared for, SHOULD
> be given shelter, etc., because as a Christian, this is what we're
> called to do.  Asbury Park, has long een the receptacle of other
> communities cast-offs and I hear whre they're coming from.  They are
> taking baseless data, which is false and parading it out as truth!
> don't agree with them, but I respect their right to disagree.
>
> Asbury Park, needs a new image to attract people of means, to
enhance,
> what we already have!  Any time the other towns think it's okay for
AP
> to have a mission, THEY won't lift a finger to do the same!  ASBURY
> PARK I hear you!  Since they are already here, lets see if the
mission
> will work out.  If there are any infractions, the City should use
its'
> power as a sovereign entity and rid itself of any business or firm
> that deflate our right to improve our City.  The mission in of
itself,
> does not.  It just shows that Asbury Park has respect for the poor,
> but for you to stand in Long Branch and preach to us how WE should
> conduct our business, you need to butt OUT!  If the Courts find that
> AP, didn't act in the best interest of the mission, then let the
> Courts decide.
> The court have said,  that the mission has an
inherently "beneficial"
> use!  Okay, then tell Deal, Avon, Neptune, Freehold and the rest, to
> open one too!  Whats good for the goose.....Capeesh?  You take of
Long