--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Feeding 400 pounds worth of dogs with money you could be giving to
> the homeless in Long Branch?
>
> Immoral.

LOL, Tommy I won't play this game with you.  You want to know what I
do for needy people in the State of New Jersey, not just Long Branch,
call Mike Kasanoff.  I don't have to defend myself, I have advocates
who know me, and have worked with me for decades.  I let them answer
these questions and concerns for me.

It's spelled Kasanoff, and he is in the lawyer's phone directory.

If you can't get through to Kas, try Albert Rescinio, Iam sure you
know him.  Better yet why not call "Chaz" Uliano.  These three men
alone know me better than anyone on the planet.

Ask them what I do.  Oh yea, if you have the opportunity to speak to
the Honorable Alexander Lehre, ask him what he thinks about me as
well.

Taking care of dogs is a noble act.  They are as much God's creatures
as you are.

And I am surprised you would take a shot at dog lovers.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

KB