--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Lighthouse Mission"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Justified Right,
>
> I do not appreciate you making (me) your problem.

As long as you don't try to bring another unnecessary non-profit to
AP, you won't be my problem.

> It also appears your condemnation of Kevin is based on his support
>of the Jersey Shore Rescue Mission.

Try to move another non-profit to our tax rolls and he'll give me a
second reason to condemn him.

I have two words for you and RevKev:  Toms River.

Toms River is dying for help. There is a community of homeless
people living in the woods along Route 37.  They are begging for
help there.

Asbury needs no more help.  Are you a church?  We have 39 of them.
Are you a non-profit?  We have about 80 here.  Meth Clinic?  We have
one.  Aids shelter?  We're covered.  Food pantry?  Got 'em.
Government assisted low income housint?  We have about 550 units
already.  Apparantly, we have a new homeless shelter too.

Why does the "non-profit industrial complex" around here ignore the
plight of the poor people of Toms River and insist on coming here?

What really attracts you holy-roller church people to Asbury? The
night life? Retaurants? The drug scene? The male review at Club
Paradise?

If your "Mission" passes on going to Toms River, where you are truly
needed, and you open in Asbury instead, I'll have to conclude its to
have fun, not religion.