Tom, what's the point of discussing this with these self righteous
fools...  There are many great things about religion, but these
people are blatant examples of everything that gives religion a bad
name in this country.  They aren't about God.  They aren't about
doing the right thing.  They are about themselves.  Nothing more,
nothing less.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Lighthouse Mission"