Is this board supposed to be about a majority and the only people
that get to speak are those representing that majority?

Another reason to believe you aren't for the little guy.  What about
the minority?  No speech rights for them?

So how about that Mission down in Toms River? Why aren't you
creating one? Are you just going sit in front of your computer
making polls and let children of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
suffer in Toms River?

Get down there Kevin!  Go! Time's a wasting!