Who are you to try to control who wants it or not?  This is an Asbury
Park Group for everyone who lives here and those interested in Asbury
coming back from the ashes!  While I am in favor of the Mission, we
don't need another!  Most of the posters that live here, don't want
the mission.  I am but one, because the only shelter, is out at Ft.
Monmouth.  Even the homeless have rights; the right to be left alone!
 Before we had Rev. Kev., now YOU!  Get your own group and leave us
alone!  I am NOT a homeowner here, but I have owned property and do
own property in other states.  I pay my fair share of state, local and
income taxes after having worked over 40 years.  FYI, I've lived in
AP, since 91', Neptune 20 and Belmar 2.  Add them up!  Never been on
the dole, if you know what I mean!  I deal with veterans issues and 1
out of 5 homeless are veterans, which is the main and probably only
reason, I am in favor of the Mission.  This group speaks the truth,
when they say Asbury has been a "dumping" ground for everyone elses's
discards.  I agree!  Groups like SUFA, have every right to protest.  I
just don't agree.  We have enough problems without you and your
group/religion/denomination, whatever, trying to elbow your way in
here.  Just stop it and go away!  We have enough on our plates!  Stop
preaching, because you're beating a "dead" horse!  Not against you or
whatever it is, you do, just do it elsewhere, like Deal, Freehold,
etc., just not here!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Lighthouse Mission"