I am absolutely NOT one of them!  Didn't know Bergen County had such a
large celebration.  I always enjoy going to Little Italy and enjoying
the pastry and bringing some, home.  Was rasied in a mostly Italian
neighborhood and grew up on Italian/German/French cooking.  I thought
everybody did!  Tommy Celebrate your heritage; It's a beautiful one!
If you ever get to New Orleans and be there on St. Joseph's Day, you
have to visit St. Joseph's Church on Tulane Ave.  The altar is
"filled" with food and Fava beans are handed to you.  Women carry them
in their coin purse.  I've never been broke!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"