--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't you read the triCityNews?  I gave you all these answers after
> interviewing Gary of MM.
>
> I know you don't dig the paper and aren't exactly a fan of what I
> write, but the answer to your questions was in there.

Oy vey. Duh. Must we go over that again? When I was saying they were
not in you were posting they were and that was months before that article.

The improvements to the BW were Partners' money but MM had to put its
foot up Larry's (or really Glen's) ass first ("do it or we are outahere").

Your analysis of the WB issue is correct as we both have talked off forum.

Not only WB in the middle (although we will probably see another WB
someplace), but really - us. Not criticizing (Jimbo you listening?)
but this is what the City has gotten us into. The problem is that most
business men usually will not cut off their nose to spite their face.
I am not too sure about Partners though. In any event, their view, as
I've said, now for years, is that the figure they have the goose by
the throat for another 25 years. So what's a cycle or two.

We only saw action when it looked like the city was going to TRY to do
something. Learn from that (listening Jimbo?).