Oh and Tommy, next time you want to take a shot at me for not winning
an election, why don't you come out of the hidding place of your
safety zone and put your name out there and on ballot.

It's easy to call the game from the "cheap" seats.

You remind me of Ellcus.

Ellcus use to sit in the colliseum in ancient Rome as a spectator
when the christians were brought out for the lions.  Every event he
drank cheap wine, and ridiculed how clumsey they were, running into
each other and pointing out to his peers, they should have done this,
or that to escape the jaws of the lions.

One day a business deal went sour, and his debts were cured by him
being sold into slavery.  He wound up in the lion's den.  As he
screamed in horror and pain, a christian whose daughter was
slughtered a few months earlier, remembering his taunts that day
heard his screams, and ran to him and said; "Be at Peace, your
forgiven, join me as we go to a better place today."

A Modern Day Parable by Kevin Brown " Ellcus is a fictional
character"  The moral is true.