--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People who live in glass front porches shouldn't throw stones.
Just
> kidding, couldn't resist.

Glad you said you were kidding, but that general attitude is a large
part of what it wrong with Asbury Park.

To compare my unfinished porch and financial difficulties with what
is touted to be a multi million (billion) dollar revitalization,
with contracts, due diligence and municipal oversight is rediculous.

And, to suggest that ones knowledge base, recommendations or
experience is somehow flawed due to personal matters is a dis-
service to Asbury Park.

There are many talanted people that could make significant valuable
contributions to make Asbury Park a success, yet they are
marginalized and dismissed for reasons unrelated to their
acknowledged expertise.

Unless someone has actually been a first hand witness to events here
and taken the time to do years of reaserch, that person has to rely
on others for relevant information.

(Ever if others have not finished their porch :-)

Reaserch the Redevelopment and then get back to me.

Werner