In a message dated 10/1/2007 9:20:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

-...Why was Gary Mottola standing there talking to Tony  Pelligrosi,

Casue Tony is a great promoter...and I saw him last week or  2 ago at
Sawa at Pier Village doing some kareoke

Maybe Gary was  looking for some ideas or giving tony the keys to CH

And what does all this in the Press mean?

"The bar is closing, but the door isn't shut for the final  chapter."

Wait, there's more.

"We are trying to make this area a  cool, neat place to be," says Larry
Fishman, the chief operating officer for  Asbury Partners. "And I think the
Wonder
Bar is a cool, neat place."

"The place was always a cornerstone. It'd be a shame to close it  down."

Tonight the Wonder Bar closes its doors for good. Or so they  say.

_Click  here: APP.COM - WONDER BAR'S LAST CALL | Asbury Park Press Online_
(http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070930/SPORTS/70930008/1022/NEWS
)