I took a few pictures of the BOE lodge (M&K / CHARMS) this weekend.
The only graffiti that I noticed was on the back of the building...
however.. there were structural engineers in the building yesterday
morning (I asked to be allowed in for pictures, but was politely
denied.)  What part(s) of the building are being painted?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"