> Speaking of the chamber and hearing werner's voice, when I was
wlaking
> down the boardwalk last night in that mist, I noticed the Chamber
of
> commerce office on the boardwalk - "City of Asbury" Chamber of
> Commerce. They forgot the "Park". Maybe it's becasue of hinge or
> werner the parks are out??

Thanks Oak,

Removing the identity of a community is a classic waritime stratagy.
Think of all the direct actions to remove the identity of Asbury
Park:

- Asbury Partners LLC
- White washing all the Pavilions
- Razing the Albion Hotel
- Razing the Palace
- Eliminating 'The Circuit'
- North Beach
- Miami meets SoHo marketing
- Madison Asbury LLC
- Experience Asbury
- City of Asbury Chamber ???

Shouldn't those in charge would know that they are in Asbury Park,
NJ and that Asbury is in Hunterdon County, NJ.

Werner