Because Last night, at Market in the middle, my wife wanted to go here
Stringbean and the Stalkers. 1. It's isn't easy to get her to go to AP
- but we got there at 7.30 and had a nice table right in the OPEN
doorway and started to enjoy ourselves. At 8:50, first one police csr
pulls up, then a 2nd and 3rd. We kind of joked that what, the music is
loud????

Yep.

Market had to close the nice open doorways because someone complained.
Sorry if the person(s) who live nearby read this board. Not sure who
came first - market or the tenant(s).

Had they come down, I would of been glad to buy them dinner or a few
drinks.

2 of 3 times in AP on cookman to here music - busted by the complaint.

Add to the lease - welcome to cookman ave.

Music may be played and you may here it at 9pm.