In a message dated 10/5/2007 10:47:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  buy or rent a place above a restaurant/bar or store and what do
you expect.  I think I told this already. Some newbie in gentrified
Brooklyn complained  to the city about the live poultry market next to
their condo. The poultry  market has been there 100+ years. Didn;t they
see  it?

Same BS years ago in Belmar by resident homeowners who bitched about  the the
bars and music and antics of summer crowds.

Now Belmar's oceanfront is boring, boring, boring.  I'm not sure about  this
but I attribute part of AP's demise years ago to some silly restrictions on
liquor licenses and entertainment on the boards.