If the Deputy Mayor raised the issue, then he needed clarification
as to what Jewell Marketing was going to be paid, in the final
analysis.  I don't think her proposal was clear enough for them to
actually know, what was going on and the City Attorney should have
clarified the issue for them, prior to signing on to this.  That's
what he's being paid for and SHOULD have explained it to them, or
look over the papers from Jewell, ask her questions, vote on which
decision, they should have taken.  This obviously didn't happen.  I
wasn't there, so who knows?