It's a very nice event.  I've attended 2 that I remember.  Everyone
wore formal attire, was held at the Berkeley, VIP's attended, nice
program, delicious food, etc.  It's great to attend, when your party
is  in power.  The times I attended, developers were vying for the
priviledge of having a hand in redevelopment.  Unfortunately, none of
those present at the time, received any contracts; Kushner, Applied,
etc.  No Madison Marquette or Fishman's there.  Had never heard of
Asbury Partners.  Don't know why any locals were not chosen.  We have
enough real estate developers around. Don't snicker, it's a very nice
affair and the proceeds go to worthy causes.  This is one of the best
events in town, if you can afford it, or have a benefactor that writes
it off as a tax deduction.  Oh, fireworks at the end!