I love Tapitia.  It is my favorite inexpensive restaurant in Asbury Park.
I love the oysters with ranchera sauce, the ceviche, the gorditas...
The only thing I didn't like about Tapitia was the lack of Margarita.
 Oh sure, you could order a Squirt and add taquilla but I've never
been overly fond of the White Trash Margarita no matter how highly
Saveur magazine rates it.

Now they have really good margaritas too.

And Elizabeth is the best waitress in Asbury Park.