"The berkley doesn't have an indoor pool does it? I have been trying to
figure out where they could put a pool outdoors but they don;t appear
to have any room. They'll need a pool in the future. This pavilion?
Werner, where is the private beach club supposed to go?"

       The Berkley already has a pool to the south of the building?  Not sure
what you're talking about.  You heard they wanted a bigger one?  A spa/gym of
some sort in that building would be good for the Berkley and also some of the
other high end condos near by.  Up stairs?  Taking over the entire building,
including the boardwalk ground floor side may not be in the best interest of
the "boardwalk".  Not sure.  It seems like the building would be only a sight
to look at as you walk by the boaredwalk, nothing functional for the boardwalk
goers.  You generally dont turn off the boardwalk and decide you want to go to
the spay!  Who knows.
       Just my thoughts, but maybe something is already happening with the
building.  The building was already gutted and cleaned up last year i think.
It was boarded back up again.  It looks like more work is being done then
cleaning it up.  Holes punches out of the brick, estending the windows already
present.

  charlie