I'm always on my alarm company to update equipment.  And I think I'm  in
favor of security cameras.  But....

FYI:  I noticed last night that there were several unlighted areas in  my
neighborhood and walked through the drizzle to find the street  lights which
were
either dimly flickering or out totally.

JCPL and its Papa Company responede via email today.  But I will keep  on
them till the lights are back on.

Also, my block is still grandfathered and eligible for safety lights on
utility poles on back property.  Worthwhile to have JCPL turn them  on.  About
$7
a month.

Just thought there might be some other "lights out" around town that need
attention.  <grin>

Thank you for bringing your  streetlight concerns to our attention.  A repair
notification,316749025 has  been forwarded to the streetlight repair area for
completion.

If you need  to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please call us
toll-free at  1-800-662-3115 Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm or Saturday
8:00am to  12:00pm.

Sincerely,
Renae
JCP&L, A FirstEnergy Co.
Customer  Service

Thank you for helping to keep our streets and public areas safe.  We  will
make every effort to repair the light ...within 48 hours. For further
assistance, please reply to this e-mail - ensuring that you include this
e-mail's
Request Number in the Subject line - or call your FirstEnergy Contact  Center.

Please refer to request number JC-101007-011729 in any future  correspondence.

Problem Address: Sunset Ave
Problem City: Asbury  Park
Nearest Cross Street: Pine St