You guys are really funny thanks for the laughs.  The bottom line is could they
have spent less money the answer is yes.  Could they have used the money more
wisely yes but, the money was there and the people were hollering about no
recreation and the water spouts and the pool at the boys and girls club where
not everyone could swim at was not enough.  So they got rid of the accident
waiting to happen pool (hole in the ground filled with garbage) and restored it
to a safe water park.  So let's take on the next project that the kids can
enjoy  and make sure we get more for our money.  Anybody remember a pogo stick?