> Tommy?

The fight against computer/video games is an endless battle. I start
out by standing next to them mimicing the sound of the keyboard
(clackity clackity clackity clackity). Then I move to
sarcasm:  "Cool kids have human friends."  Always ends the same way,
with me yelling "Off! Now!"

We keep them busy with sports music and CCD.  I hate September to
June, because we are on a 7 day per week schedule (no joke).  Each
day we have a kid going somewhere.  We stop it all for the summer.
No comittments.  Just go out and have fun.

As they are growing I know there is going to come a point when they
will be able to hang with their friends more than me (starting to
happen now), so I'm fitting in as much as I can right now.  We are
at the point where when we go places as a family, my two older ones
are asking "Can't I just go over so and so's house until you guys
get back?"   No.  Get in the car.

My daughter is a teenager. I figure once she gets a license, I'm
toast.  I make her hang with me now - like it or not.

She's usually pretty good about it once we get where we are going
and I pull the ipod out of her ear.

She's a great kid.  So good she suckered us into having the 3 boys.
Thought they'd be as easy as her. As they say, NOT!

Still fun though.