I went to Jewell Marketings website.  I think I found out why the
idea of a hundred banjo players was marketed for the Apple Festival.
Mr. Jewell teaches banjos.  Not only are we paying them for
marketing, were paying for them to have a banjo bash.

One last note, Jewell Marketing is from Fair Haven.  Gilmour is a
council member from there or was one.  Is that how we pick talent?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> here is a stupid idea, lets have no more bs events, chef puff, no
> cake,unattended arts festival, apple festival attended because it
was
> on a saturday night on cookman, great event for the kids, not!!!
dec