In a message dated 10/11/2007 3:02:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I wonder if the majority of arts related people all feel the same way  about
Pier Village.  My friends hate it as well.

Of course, I also remember the old Long Branch boardwalk and stuff.   I know
that plays a role in how I feel about Pier Village, but mainly it's the  fact
that I think it's horribly ugly.

Anyone else out there agree with me that Max's hot dogs just don't taste as
good as they did when Max's joint was on the LB boards?

Maybe it was the saltwater spray and mist coming in from their old
porch/deck that made a difference.

Maybe it's just me. The Windmill's dogs and Cali burgers don't make it
anymore either.

Bring back Skee-Ball.