I am usually with you on most of the things you post but this one I think (to
put it nicely ) sucks

How about naming it   rich/poor

----- Original Message ----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 12:50:47 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Change the Name of AP....

How about it?

Why not just change the name of everything east of the tracks and
create a whole new municpality. That side gets to start fresh - no
crime, figure out what side gets current admin - or just outsource the
admin - tax collections, fire, garbage, police etc.

South Belmar did away with it's image by changing the whole town to
Lake Como for a new image....

How about some names for both sides of the tracks.....

Be creative - beach, ocean etc...

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7