> any word yet?

Actually this could be very bad news for the tax payers of Asbury
Park.  You recently learned that your developer hasn't met his tax
burden obligation and that 8 million will be needed from another
source and not fishman.  I guess "the other source" will be the tax
payers.

Now that the zoning board has completed their local role, the JSRM
can up the anti by appealing to a higher court.  I expect your
underwriter who ordinarily pays for litigation expenses will refuse
to cover the expenses because it is a constitutional issue, leaving
those expenses to the tax payers as well.

The sad reality here is that the taxes in Asbury could really set you
guys back.

Then again, you brought this all upon yourselves by politically
causing the planning & zoning board to shrink from the pressure of a
special interest group opposed to the JSRM.

Maybe from the millions Mario makes in his "lights, camera, action"
business, he can donate to your expenses.

KB