(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
> MarioAPNJ@,  Ma
> >

> > In a message dated  10/16/2007 7:00:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight
Time,
> > jerseykev@ jerseykev@
> >
> > what does being arrested have to do with
> >

> > Lights! Cameras! Action!
> >

> What does that mean? Are you trying to tell us that you are a gay
porn
> star?

No actually, I have no quarter for sneaks and inuendo people.  My
collar is off on this issue.  You make remarks in a besmurching
matter in regard to my personal life, and yet when you have to deal
with it, you run for cover.

You got something you want to say, Mario... say it. "Lights, camera,
action." that was without merit, and I know exactly what you did not
have the backbone to say straight out.  I will not be intimidated by
the likes of you.  Be advised, have all the facts to back your
remarks and comments because I will defend myself and my reputation
at all cost.

As for the rest of you, you have this air and attitude of what a
minister is suppose to be, well stop judging and impossing your will
upon others.  Ministers are people, when you stick em they bleed,
when you fraudulently assail them, they have every right to strike
back at you.

In the light of the Rabbi, who was just beaten with a bat, in
Lakewood, well I see a new day where members of the clergy arise to
defend themselves from all manner of wickedness.

Mario's "lights, camera, action" remark was an assault.  Let him now
explain himself and his remarks.

Go for it Mario, I am ready for you.

One pissed off man of the cloth.
Kevin Brown
PS:  I too can fashion a whip and deal with the money changers.  I
too can take up a sword and sleigh a philistine.  I too can hurl a
stone and destroy Goliath.