Your response to me when I called you on it initially was that
you "were taking your collar off on this one."  I didn't get your
intention wrong, and you trying to lie about your intentions now
rather than acknoledging them and either standing behind them or
apologizing for having said them is only making your hypocrasy that
much more apparent to everyone on this board.  You earlier compared
your plight to that of Jesus.  How would he have handled this?
Certainly not the way you are reverend.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Asbury Couple, you are presuming to know what is on my mind when I
> ask a question.  Your presumption is wrong...
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycouple@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Kevin - you seem to forget that you go out of your way to tout
your
> > religous "credentials" at every opportunity, often quotings
> scripture
> > and using your religious beliefs to defend your positions.  You
put
> > yourself in a position to have those credentials questioned by
using
> > them as a weapon in your arguments.  Mario does not ever
position
> his
> > sexual preference as the basis for any of his arguments.  Apples
and
> > oranges Kevin.
> >
> > What I find most offensive is that you didn't ask him that
question
> as
> > the basis for understanding his perspective.  You asked him as
> though
> > you were trying to expose him on something - as though being gay
> should
> > be some deep dark secret.  Shame on you reverend.  You talked
> earlier
> > about "taking your collar off."  So what kind of example are you
> setting
> > if you are in fact a man of God as you profess.  Is that what
you
> preach
> > - be kind to others but in the face of adversity lash out and
insult
> > them?  Kevin, either you wear the collar or you don't.  You
can't
> just
> > take it off and pretend that your values don't exist just because
> > someone says something you don't like.  What kind of
demonstration