To my thinking, this really isn't the appropriate forum for any of this
and, quite frankly, doesn't serve up the interests of Asbury Park. Who
cares if Mario is gay?  I don't. I'm not gay and don't much care who is
or isn't. Who cares if Rev Kev may, repeat, may have exercised
questionable judgement awhile back.  You want to talk about it?  Fine,
but this isn't the right forum. Anyone visiting this site and reading
this crap (I haven't followed more than a few posts) would think that's
all Asbury Park was about.

When we post here, we are all ambassadors for the City of Asbury Park.

I spent a couple of hours in America's Cup a couple of days ago,
working on my next book. I overheard some opinions about parking
concerns:  meter vs. 2 hour limits

Anyone with an opinion (unless its been discussed to death)?