--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rogerpoulard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No, we aren't doing enough. Jersey Shore Rescue Mission isn't the
>answer - but when the
> answer comes along - we damn sure have an obligation to support it.

Wrong Roger, we are doing enough, and we have met our moral obligation
and exceeded it by far.

That's what the new folks like you either don't understand or won't
admit to understanding.

Go preach morality to the towns who haven't done a tenth of what
Asbury has done for the disagvantaged, while being disadvantaged
itself.