--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rogerpoulard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>That is a problem,
> it requires a solution. And it would make me just as satisfied to see
> that solution in Neptune or Bradley Beach or even Deal. I'm just
> saying we should look for one.

Roger we already have a sulution and have been using it for years.

Nearly one of every ten households is paid for in full or part by
government so that people who would be otherwise homeless can have a
roof over their head.

Nearly one of every ten.  That's a l ot of homeless shelter and a lot
of money spent each year on the problem.

Then folks like you come along and hammer us with claims of failing
morality, like we aren't doing enough.

Why don't you understand how insulting that is?  Why won't you address
that issue directly?

You won't.  You'll just keep making the morality claim, which makes
you no different than the guy who keeps citing scripture on this board
for no relevant reason.