Lord help me, I've tried to ignore him, but I am weak and can not.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It has been stated time and time again, that Asbury park's problem
>is not because they are a religious group believing homosexuality
>is a
> sin of moral decay, but that Asbury Park does enough already for
> thier homeless.

Glad you finally understand.  We do enough for the homeless.  More
than Long Branch.

>They also argue that homeless people from outside
> the imediate asbury park area are flooding into asbury park.

Right again. You're on a roll.

> Their arguement is soiled by their lusts for immoral behaviour.

Look whose talking. No one else's bedroom has been in the news.
Just yours.

> Everyone knows that the gay community took the opportunity to go
> Asbury Park because of it's run down condition.  They bought in
> cheap,

I did the same.  What you don't know is the gay community has been
here since before I was born.  Some people are new, but gay in
Asbury Park isn't.

>and they convinced others to come and build a gay utopia.

Really?  None of them have asked me to leave, despite my not being
a "gay utopianist."

I've gotten a good look at the so-called "gay lifestyle" you've
spoken of in your posts.  In the morning I see gays turning the keys
in their business doors like me, at lunch complaining about taxes
like me, bragging about their kids like me, sitting on community
boards like me, surfing at the beach like me, lamenting the Mets
like me and drinking at the local pubs like me.

Hey! I have a gay lifestyle!  Who knew?!

I'm also taking you to task on the idea that there is choice
involved sexuality.  Smart Christians don't ignore God's gift of
biology.  Our desires are programmed in us.  No one chooses their
likes and dislikes; it happens to them.

I know that because I know me.  I look at Pam Anderson and something
happens.  I look at David Hasselhoff and it doesn't.  I don't choose
a thing.  Neither do gays.

> This is to be expected,
> afterall it is the Left Wing Loonies who have collected together
> under the Gay Banner.

Several of the oganizers of SUFA are Republicans, including Gay
Republicans. One is on the Republican County Committee.
Accordingly, you haven't the slightest idea what you are talking
about.  Again.

> Don't miss the obvious.  Asbury Park is part of New Jersey, and if
> takes like a sponge financial assistance from the rest of the tax
> payers in the state, at a very high rate.  If they want to shun,
>the
> homeless neighbors from outside their borders, let them refund the
> state aid they enjoy from our taxes.

How little you know.  Before the Abbott decision, for 50 years,
Asbury Park had to pay millions of dollars yearly to educate the
kids in the Federal Housing projects.  The Feds would send us yearly
about "$9,000 in lieu of taxes."

Asbury Park isn't close to being paid back.  We'll take a check any
time your ready to square up.

Don't even talk to me about the Abbott money anyway.  Eeveryone
knows it's just "Hush Money" so cities like Asbury won't complain
about having their schools segregated by race.  We are expected to
be quite about that while they hand us the check.

Anyone who thinks I'm going to say thank you for that can kiss my
ass.  I'd rather the State keep the money and desegretate the
children.

That would be christian.

Kevin Brown is Christian like The Olive Garden is Italian.