--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/18/2007 1:04:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> That's  the problem with society today, and why gangs are growing
and
> politicians are  corrupt. People like Mario, Asbury Couple, fight
with those that
> promote God's word and His teachings. I love these people so much,
that I
> decided to dedicate some time every day to "bring Christ to  them."
>

> Ditto to Dan's comment, "Seriously Tom, good replies.
>
> But I too am weak too, so...
>
> The Christian Brothers of Ireland and the Jesuits  taught me reason
and
> critical thinking well, so I need neither your forgiveness,
your "love,"  nor your
> "christ."
> In fact I may have a bilious attack if you  approach with either.
>
> History of some of those who "bring Christ"  tonight on TV for
those who
> never learned it:
> ==================================
>     Root Out Heretics The Church of Rome proclaims itself the one
true
> religion; the Inquisition takes hostage the village of Montaillou,
France.      21
> WHYY Thu 10/18 9:00  PM
> _The Tears of Spain_
> (http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?
method=getDetail&pgmId=EP008062250002&stn=11537&chn=21&sch=11927592000
00&popup=)
>  The Spanish live in religious harmony until Roman  Catholic
zealots begin
> attacking Jews.
> 21 WHYY Thu 10/18 10:00  PM
>
> ===================================
> Look also for the next Salem Witch Trials on TV,  or read Arthur
Miller's
> "The Crucible."  Rent the movie "Marjoe" which was  never shown in
the South but
> which has been just released on DVD.  Or any  of the following:
>
> _The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture:  The Effect of Early
Christological
> Controversies on the Text of the New  Testament_
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0195102797/ref=wl_it_dp/102-
6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2JPC2CNBJG8HC&co
> lid=2UZG39KHUXSLD)  by Bart D.  Ehrman
>
> _The Holy Vote: The Politics of Faith in  America_
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060829974/ref=wl_it_dp/102-
6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&coliid=IFHQ3TOSDX03
> T&colid=2UZG39KHUXSLD)  by Ray Suarez
>
> _Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed  the Bible and Why_
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060738170/ref=wl_it_dp/102-
6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&co
> liid=I1IIZYR32QNPYD&colid=2UZG39KHUXSLD)  by Bart D. Ehrman
>
> _American Fascists: The Christian Right and the  War On America_
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0743284437/ref=wl_it_dp/102-
6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&colii
> d=I357AK2I0BG2BB&colid=2UZG39KHUXSLD)  by Chris  Hedges
>
> _Letters to a Young Evangelical (Art of  Mentoring)_
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0465008313/ref=wl_it_dp/102-
6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&coliid=I50R6J9XOI

========
> =======
>

> Lord, save me from your  followers!

http://www.aol.com

What those people did in their ignorance is not an excuse for any of
us to ignor, God's will.  Man is ignorant, the organized church in
the early history has to answer for their error.  Even in a municipal
court your defence, based upon - well I didn't listen to the police
officer, becasue a red bank police officer was convicted of police
corruption, will not excuse your ticket.

Nor will you pointing to the error of early church groups, in doing
so, you actually put yourself in a more horrible position with God.
Their wrong will be judged by God, you are trying to judge their
wrong to justify your wrong, as if you were God.  won't work!

Repent, and asked God to send you His Holy Spirit.

KB