In a message dated 10/19/2007 8:10:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mario,  When you do, I hope to be involved....

Sharon,

It's  all Hinge's idea, and research, for a better Asbury Park  forum.

I was  just re-affirming my "yes" vote, hoping everyone would look again at
his example of a group about Atlantic  City.

    _How do we strike a balance between talking about AP  and the world at_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/30463)
We have to figure out a way to give equal time to  AP topics and world
topics. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe we can  think of one together.
Honestly, I...

_Re: How do we strike a balance between talking about  AP and the worl_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/30465)
Topics that involve Bruce Springsteen deal with  Asbury Park on a certain
level IMO since he has played such a major role  and continues to play a role
in
the...

 (ymsgr:sendIM?lightgrw)
Zg)
(http://message.360.yahoo.com/invites/compose.html?grp=AsburyPark&i=Kr6URmyhYgs51toS8m7Ogjs-&r=gFPW4Zigah7sy.Ivmw--&sig=CMrb1CrqdrbIKdmLZKzYd2pJzM4-&.d

_Re: How do we strike a balance between talking about  AP and the worl_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/30469)
I agree, and the reason i'm asking is that better  designed group message
boards contain a series of categories rather then  one big group, such as this
one. ...

 (ymsgr:sendIM?hinge98)
UDh)
(http://message.360.yahoo.com/invites/compose.html?grp=AsburyPark&i=Kr6URmyhYgs51toS8m7Ogjs-&r=fQpnHkSkahcmhJOk&sig=EBpqMb0gPJzWZ7Ux95DORrNfeYI-&.done