I'd like to see what other people think about something else.
Does our cities PD have any physical fitness standards?
Now, I don't want to be thought of as a jerk, or mean or anything, but we have
at least one officer who is incredibly out of shape. He is caucasian, and I
often see him just
hanging out on Cookman. Does this really present the proper image to the
public? Also,
what if an out of shape officer had to chase somebody on foot, or got into some
kind of
scuffle. Is it just me, or does anybody else think this is a problem?