I think we need to pressure the city to install the surveillence system that
they already are
"talking about"
This is the most obvious tool available to them.
When the 19 yr. old was murdered last week, the article in the APP said that
the police are
asking for our help.
The surveillence system will help.
It's been very effective in other cities, like East Orange.
It's being installed in Newark.
London has nearly 40,000 cameras.
This weekend, I saw Bloomburg do an interview about how he is increasing the
number of
cameras in NYC to match London.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "lindagriggsartist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>