On the other hand, more murders will hurt the city and cost us even more in the
long run.
Out PD is understaffed and they acknowledge that.
Public opinion about AP is horrible. My boss continues to offer me money to
move out of
the city. I don't know a single outsider who thinks AP is a safe place.
I have to believe that the funding could be found.