--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Isn't this a contradiction of one of the key points to the successful
> mission victory?
> Didn't we claim that Asbury does enough already and that bringing in
> another homeless mission would
> be adverse to Asbury Park?
>
> Maybe, instead of  trying to cut down the Trinity Churches charity, we
> step up patrols in the area and not allow
> misbehavior.

I think that's what Paul's post suggests. Responsibility is a two-way
street. You just can't operate something and expect local enforcement
to clean up the mess. For instance, if I recall correctly, trinity was
not allowing its patrons to use its restroom facilities. Well what
alternative did the have? Library Square. That may have been remedied.

Then there is security. let trinity provide it. I could go on but
won't. I don;t see Paul's post contradicting the position of SUFA.
That would ven be if it were decided that soup kitchens should be
congregated in particular areas.

Do onto to others as you would have them do unto you. I was taught to
act in other's homes as I would want them to act in mine. Treat their
property as I would want them to treat mine.

I doubt very few indeed would allow or want what goes on by some
around trinity by their own houses or in their houses. Don't to it to
mine then either.