--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rogersduncan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> it's just a matter of time before all religiously operated social
> services agencies are blamed for everything wrong.

I don't think anyone is blaming for everything. They are blaming them
for what has actually happened in specific instances. Are you unaware
of just some of the incidents by people utilizing the soup kitchen? Do
you doubt the influx of homeless when JSRM was operating?

> Yet these bozos will re-elect the very politicians that have over
> taxed them, out spent them and removed them from their private
> property, one development plan at a time.

Well,  will not argue with you on the above.