You could be right, because I am not an attorney.

It would require an ex parte' Order!

What I find interesting, is that the mission appealed originally in
chancellry (sp) where Lehre presided.  How come yesterday's decision
was made in Lawson's Law Division.  Do you know the reason for that?
RD

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rogersduncan" <rogersduncan@>
> wrote:
> >
> >> That's if the State Supreme or Federal Court does not issue a
Summary