Friday Night, November 2, 2007 (Dia de los Muertos) 7:30 PM
at the Stephen Crane House, 508 4th Ave.:  Come Celebrate Stephen
Crane's 136th Birthday with Readings of Edgar Allan Poe's Short
Stories and Poems, including "The Tell-Tale Heart" and "The Raven".

      Our recent Poe event was not only very successful, but sold out
as well!  To accommodate some Crane House "regulars" who requested
more Poe readings, we're having them on Friday, November 2, at 7:30 PM.

      Unfortunately, these readings will be without the special
staging, lighting, music, props, and professionalism of the prior
event!  In other words, Frank D'Alessandro will do the reading, and
the audience may try desperately to stay awake!

       But there will be a birthday cake and refreshments for
Stephen's 136th birthday, so it shouldn't be a total loss!

No admission charge, but any and all donations will go to the Asbury
Park Little League.  Seating very limited; please e-mail me if you'd
like to reserve a place.

    Frank D'Alessandro