I was doing so good staying off the board and working...

so "what if" the pony were moved - dismantle it - move it up or over or
inside somewhere else. Take the walls - the stage. This version of the
pony is just that, a version of what it was. Is it really the same
without Mrs. Jays and the Digger?

No.

You're not old enough to know and really, neither am I at 46. But there
was a certain time when you would bounce from Jays to the digger to the
pony or vice versa and pee on the beach with the date you found that
night.

The current pony IS a replica - a well done replica. And so is Mr.
Springsteen as he approaches 60.

Back to hiding.