(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4004)
STOP HIGHER TAXES -- VOTE NO ON BALLOT  QUESTIONS

NEW JERSEY'S TAXES ARE HIGH ENOUGH

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER  6TH. POLLS OPEN 6 am to 8 pm.

Americans for Prosperity is preparing to work hard to defeat  higher taxes
and more debt this November by defeating Ballot Questions 1, 2 and  3. This is
the opportunity New Jersey Taxpayers have been waiting for. A chance  to send a
clear message to Trenton-NO More Taxes!

Please join me in this  effort by putting a Stop Higher Taxes lawn sign on
your property and urging your  friends to do the same. We also need help
distributing signs across the  state.
WILL YOU HELP ME STOP  THESE TAXPAYER RIP-OFFS?

Dear fellow taxpayer:

With the highest state sales tax, the  worst income tax structure and the
highest property taxes in the nation, New  Jersey taxpayers have hit the
breaking
point.

Our state government is  essentially insolvent yet our politicians cannot
stop their addiction to  spending and taxing. Question 1, if passed, means a
blank check to raise the  sales tax to 8%.

Question 2 gives away nearly a half billion dollars in  "grants" for cloning
projects that have never cured anything (versus Adult Stem  Cell research
which is saving lives.)

Question 3 sells bonds for money to  take property from homeowners and small
businesses for "open space" through  Eminent Domain.

All these ballot questions must be stopped. As executive  director of
Americans for Prosperity for New Jersey, I am urging you to join our  effort to
stop
these
taxpayer rip-offs.

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
or call me at  (201) 487-8844 to get an Action Kit and sign up for our
newsletters to help beat  these questions in your neighborhood.

Sincerely,

Steve  Lonegan
Executive Director
THREE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE NO ON  BALLOT QUESTIONS THIS NOVEMBER

VOTE NO ON Question  1!

YES on Question 1 is a vote for an 8% sales  tax.

Last year, Governor Corzine and his legislature raised the sales tax  from 6%
to 7% with the promise of property tax relief. Now they want voters to
"permanently dedicate" a 1% sales tax for increased "aid."

What Question  1 is really all about is raising the sales tax to 8%. If
Question 1 passes,  revenues "lost" to "property tax relief" (which never goes
suburban and rural  homeowners) will have to be made up with higher sales taxes.

Question 1  is a feeble attempt to fool voters into raising their own taxes
so corrupt urban  politicians can waste more of our money.

VOTE NO  ON Question 2!

YES on Question 2 is a vote for a risky scheme  Wall Street won't fund.

Question 2 uses deceptive language to imply that  this is a vote to fund
adult stem cell research projects actually producing  cures to diseases. But
this
science needs no government funding. Wall Street and  the Drug Companies are
already paying for it.

Instead, Question 2 asks  voters to give away a half billion dollar corporate
welfare handout for  Embryonic Stem Cell experiments involving human cloning.
While they claim this  money will cure diseases ranging from Cancer to
Alzheimers to Diabetes, 35 years  of this "Fetal Tissue Research" hasn't cured
anything. Nothing at all. It's the  ultimate taxpayer rip-off.

VOTE NO ON Question  3!

YES on Question 3 is a vote for Eminent  Domain.

Question 3 gives the state the power and money to begin  "negotiations" with
homeowners who live near rivers to sell their land to the  state for "open
space" -- part of an ongoing effort to stop construction of one  family homes
in
New Jersey in favor of high density attached townhouses,  condominiums and
apartment buildings.

While the question says land will  only be taken from "willing sellers" does
anyone think a homeowner or small  business owner will have any leverage when
a judge or bureaucrat decides that  "preserving Open Space" is more important
than your property  rights.

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  or call
me at (201)  487-8844 to get a bumper sticker and yard sign or to volunteer to
help  distribute bumber stickers and yard signs in your neighborhood.

_Check out the TV ad  on ballot question 2_
(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4043)

Check out our _8% Sales Tax - Vote  No on Question 1_
(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4133)  and _Eminent  Domain for
Open Space_
(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4134&state=nj)  TV ads.

_Click here to find  sign distribution points near you_
(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4115) .

_Click here to  download a printable flyer you can put on bulletin boards._
(http://americansforprosperity.org/index.php?id=4124)

We have a  week to go before the ballot questions vote and demand for the
signs keeps  growing. We need people willing to distribute signs across the
state. Email me  at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if you are
able to  help us. Thank you.
_Click here to listen to the Taxpayer  Minute radio spots!_
(http://taxpayerminute.com/spots.htm)
Educating New Jersey About Growing Government  Spending and Ever Rising Taxes
in New Jersey
Join us as we mobilize the citizens of New Jersey to  fight back. Please take
a moment to sign up for our newsletter and action  alerts. The newsletter
keeps you informed and the action alerts allow you to  take direct action,
contacting your legislators and media outlets to let them  know where you stand
on
pending bills and government activities that take your  hard-earned money. Just
type in your email address and click on Submit. Thank  you!

email:
zip code: