Despite the improvements to the BW that MM/partners or whoever has
made. I am still deeply troubled. I came to this conclusion almost 4
years ago and have tried to dissuade myself. I can't escape it
however. Things will not go right until Partners leaves or has an
epiphany. MM may lose patience as it loses more money. Metro is fed up
with them as is probably the city. I met with the BCH people this
morning on a NYC matter. Ultra deep pockets. They spoke to Partners
and MM. They have no use for Partners. Don't believe a word they say.
They are of the opinion that the city took it on the chin in this
deal. I am passed placing blame. Somehow Partners has to go. Don't get
me wrong - I recognize and welcome many of the improvements over the
past year. What I am afraid of is that it will dry up and wither as
soon as MM has had enough. Not that MM is a white knight, but I know
what life and progress was under Partners alone. Hopefully I am wrong,
but when I see extremely successful real estate people all come to the
same conclusion my fear is reinforced.