Great posts the last 2 days!  Not sure if I like the planters as I
have not seen them.  I will be in AP tommorrow for a meeting and
will take a look.

I am up in Rochester with the Wegman's guys.....we just starting
packing a new organic strawberry and raspberry jam for them under
the wegman (Jammin) label.......65% fruit and significantly less
calories of the typical jams in the market loaded with sugar / corn
syrup, extenders, etc.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Typical uninformed, Ra-Ra cheerleader attitude. Details are the
> difference between a great job and just 'doing something'.
>
> Werner"
>
>        Werner! How are you accusing this person of being a
cheerleader?? They said MM has the money to make things look nice,
and that they are doing it.  They like the planters, thats a
crime???  It's not their fault you don't.  Nothing i've read has
anything to do with the attitude your trying to spin on
this.  "Anything is better then nothing"  No one is claiming that
from what i've read so far..