The problem is also the amount of money the four council members
took from Asbury Partners in the last election.  Tens of thousands
of dollars.  And mostly from New York and California people. Go to
the New Jersey Election Committee web site and look at the reports.
Can anyone upload them to this site? Mario or Dan?

You want this to change, elect others.  Keep Keady. Not sure on
Johnson. The End.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" <dapawprint@>
wrote:

> > The Partners have used emminent domain at their will to claim
many
> > properties whith wich they do NOTHING with (unless, of course MM
> > presses them to do so.)  Could that meeting be the first step to
use
> > emminent domain AGAINST the Partners and to allow MM to take it
all
> > over by themselves?
>

> I have written and spoken about this for a couple of years. I have
> advised (or tried to) on this matter. The WRA prohibits the City
from
> condemning property in the redevelopment zone without Partner's
> approval. That is so Partners cannot be forced to take and pay for
> property before it wants to. It would include Partners properties
as
> well. However, what I told the city, is that it cannot
contractually