Ok, here's the deal.
I never said all the lights were out.
There are 3 light sources that currently aren't working.
One is one of the original lights on a path, which are the same as the older
lighting around
the park. The second is a newer light near the center of the park, which isn't
working. The
third are the lights on the fountain themselves, which were damaged by the
vandals earlier
this year. The central area of the park around the fountain is completely dark
at night due
to the newer light pole not working, as well as the lack of fountain lights.
Jack