Asbury Partners is letting the Baronet rot away. MM would probaby make good use
of it,
but AP Partners does everything half assed in my opinion. When Dennis was in
charge of
the Baronet, he was there everyday, taking good care of it. Once Fishman took
over, it was
used briefly for a film festival, and has sat there looking sad ever since.
I wish Asbury Partners would ride off into the sunset, never to be seen from
again.