"I have an idea for AP. Pave Kingsley. The other day, the area around Wesley
Grove got
some nice new paving. Perhaps Kingsley will be next because it's a minefield of
potholes."

       I think the paving is concentrated around the development sites for
right now.  Don't count on Kingsley getting any attention untill the E project
is done.  I hope Ocean ave gets its lines fixed soon.  Even after months of
driving on it, i havnt gotten use to dirving north.  Your eyes naturaly want to
graviate towards the right when you see all that open roadway there.  Even if
the eastern side of the road were packed with cars, you'd still want to drive
over further then your "sopose" to!  Get rid of that white line!!!